AP EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification
The AP EAMCET 2019 is elaborated as “Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test”. This examination known as APEAMCET is conducted on behalf of APSCHE. The examination is held one in a year and is done on the state level basis. The students who desire to chose a stream of Engineering, Pharmacy or Agriculture can adopt for this examination. After the students pass this examination, they can take the admissions in government and private institutes. So, we have shared you all the information regarding AP EAMCET 2019 exam dates, eligibility, syllabus and application form.
- 1 AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2019
- 2 AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- 3 AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- 4 AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
- 5 AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
- 6 How to Prepare for the AP EAMCET Exam?
- 7 APEAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 AP EAMCET Result 2019
- 9 AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2019
Firstly, we would like to share with you the exam dates of this examination held for the 2019 year:-
Read the follow “AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates”
|AP EAMCET Notification||January 2019 [4th week]|
|Submission form online application starting date||February 2019 [1st week]|
|Submitting application form late date||March 2019 [3rd week]|
|Online Application form Correction Date||April [1st week] to April [2nd week]|
|Submitting the application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||April 2019 [1st week]|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 1000]||April 2019 [2nd week]|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee [Rs 5000]||April 2019 [2nd week]|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 10,000]||April 2019 [4th week]|
|Available Admit Card From||April [3rd week] to April 2019 [4th week]|
|The date for Exams||April 2019 [Last week]|
|Publication of Preliminary key||April 2019 [Last week]|
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date||May 2019 [1st week]|
|Ranks Announcement||May 2019 [2nd week]|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Before submitting application forms, the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
- AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2019 are available online only and will be available from 1st week of February 2019. So, don’t be late in submitting forms
- If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting the application form in the third week of March month 2019
- If you have submitted the form with some wrong information, you can re-correct them before the last correction date shared by the university.
- After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
- If you submit the online form after the date. You need to play the late fee along with it as shared by us in the above table
- The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode
- Online Mode needs many information like birth date, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, the name of the candidate, etc.
Here is the list of Courses and their Application fees
- For Engineering: Rs 350.00
- Agriculture & Medical: Rs. 350
- For both Engineering & Agriculture-Medical: Rs 700
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The AP EAMCET 2019 language will be Telugu and English only
- The students who want to appear for Urdu language exam, they can give it in Hyderabad only
- The paper duration will be 3 hours
- Paper is divided into three sections they are Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Total marks for examination paper is 160 that includes
80 marks of Mathematics
40 for Chemistry
40 for Physics
- You will get 1 marks for each answer
- While negative marking is not available in this examination
- The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
You need to keep the admit card carefully and keep at least two copies of it. You can get the copy of admit card from official website of AP EAMCET 2019. You need to submit the birth date and registration number. After filling all these details, you need to press the submit button shared below boxes, now after processing you will see your admit card, Just take the print out of it. On admission date, the candidates need’s to bring additional documents with admit card, Attested copy, photocopy and filled the application form.
The Exam Conducting Authorities will provide the hall ticket i.e. admit cards for 2019 year in the 3rd week of April 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for this examination is prepared by 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The EAMCET Syllabus consists of physics, mathematics, zoology, botany and chemistry. The question is asked of the students for understanding their individual’s subjects and academic knowledge.
How to Prepare for the AP EAMCET Exam?
- Firstly, to be successful, you need to make an effective time management
- Go through all the previous exam paper for AP EAMCET 2017, 2016, 2015 etc.
- Accumulate all the information relevant for your syllabus i.e. study material
- Don’t waste your time in covering the topics which are out of syllabus
- You need to have more focus on mock test for increasing your accuracy and speed for the examination on time
APEAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we will cover the topic and information related to eligibility criteria for 2019 examination. It is same as all the previous year but still for the candidates who are new to this, need to go through this points:
Domicile Certificate Requirement: The candidates who desire to appear for this examination from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana needs to have this domicile certificate for sure.
Nationality: Candidates who hold cards as OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing in this examination.
Eligibility for Pharmacy and Engineering Courses:
Diploma Holder’s: The students who are diploma holders can apply for this examination in the 2019 year
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the exams where they need to get qualify for further studies
Qualifying Exam: Needs to pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
Appearing candidates: The students who are appearing for final year are also eligible for applying in the examination.
AP EAMCET Result 2019
The students who will appear for the examination will get the result from the official website. They will be ranked by marks obtained in the 2019 exams. The OMR Answer Sheets will be provided to the students till six months from the date of publication of results.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
For counseling, the students need to keep their online Application Form until the end of the admission process. While verification of the documents, they need to provide other documents and admit card to the desired authorities. The official website either the counseling portal will be providing the Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2019 counseling.
AP EAMCET Frequently Asked Question
1. What are the syllabus for the AP EAMCET 2019 Exams?
Answer: The 12th standard syllabus decides the syllabus. Physics, chemistry, botany, zoology, and mathematics are the important subjects for this examination
2. How many questions will be asked in each course?
Answer: A total of 160 questions will be asked with one mark each
3. How many sections will be given in the engineering paper?
Answer: There are three sections
4. What are the eligibilities for the engineering courses?
Answer: 10+2 pass from a recognized university with Maths, Chemistry and Physics subjects
5. How can I apply for AP EAMCET 2019 Exam?
Answer: Through online mode from official website
6. What are the methods of payment in APEAMCET 2019 Exam?
Answer: Debit, Credit & Net Banking
7. Application fee charges?
Answer: 350 for Engineering, 350 for Agriculture, 700 for both
8. When will be the Application form for APEAMCET 2019 provided?
Answer: First week of February 2019